Choose the correct
Asmaa (is go – going
– is going )to her school at this moment
What (you doing- is you
doing – are you doing)? I(is trying – am trying – are trying) to study my lessons.
(Are you doing - am trying )
Look at the
children! They (is playing – are playing – are play)happily in the garden.
My sister (is study –
is studying – are studying) English with my mother at the moment.
Take your umbrella with
you John! It ( am raining – is raining – are raining)outside.
Be quiet! The baby(am
sleeping – is sleeping – are sleeping)
She is not (play – plays
– playing ),she (helps – is helping – am helping)her brother tidy his room.
(Playing – is helping)
My students (wait – is
waiting – are waiting) to talk to me.
I'm not (sleep –
sleeping – are sleeping),I am reading a book.
My daughter is at university.
She (learning – is learning – learn) biology.
I (is talking – am talking
– are talking)to my friend no the phone now.
I (works – is working
– am working) in France for the next five years.
I am sure that your
English level (improving – is improving – are improving) these days.
I and my friend (is
writing – is write– are writing) our homework now.
Halaa goes to school
by bus ,but today she (goes – is going – are going) on foot.
Listen ! The birds (sing
– is singing – are singing) loudly.
My father ( drive – driving
– is driving) to his work at the moment.
Now ,I ( am studying
– is studying – studying ) ,and my sister (am sleeping – is sleeping – sleeping
) at her bed.
(Am studying – is sleeping)
Be careful! We ( trying
– am trying – are trying) to fix our computer.
( are trying)
I often drink tea in
the morning, but today I (drink – am drinking – is drinking) coffee.